Each year we depend on up to 10 volunteers to assist with our Discovery Camp for campers with mental and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Stay in a cabin with other staff and volunteers.
- Get the opportunity to enjoy Bible study, arts and crafts, swimming,
pontoon rides, worship, games, and campfire, while helping the campers.
- Enjoy our annual dance and Talent Show.
This will be the most challenging and rewarding week of your summer.
How to Apply
All volunteers are required to fill out a Volunteer Application below.
- Click here to apply.
- Click “Discovery Week Volunteer Form”
- Click “Create an Account” on the right side of the page.
- Complete the Discovery Week Volunteer Form.
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you finished the form.
- You must also complete the Self-Disclosure Form (for a background check) from here if you are 18 or older.
Fill out the Discovery Week Volunteer Application Self Disclosure and mail it to: 1651 Jacob Dr, Binford, ND 58416, fax it 701-676-2680. Please fill out the Self-Disclosure page if you are 18 or older.
If you have any questions about being a Discovery Camp volunteer, feel free to contact our office at 701-676-2681 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org