This is a program for 10th-12th graders who have attended or will be attending our Senior High Amp! Camp and have an interest in developing their leadership skills and learning about the responsibilities of life as part of a camp staff.
You will have the opportunity to return for another week of youth camping during which you will be assigned to a counselor whom you will assist in his or her cabin. You will also spend time in discussion with the Program Director, assist in various large group activities, and take part in work projects.
Positions are limited and weeks available to CITs are determined by age. Amp! Camp is a pre-requisite for this program. Please fill out the CIT Application online to apply.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply.
- Click “Counselor in Training (CIT) Application.”
- Click “Create an Account” on the right side of the page.
- Complete the CIT Application.
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you finished the application.
- Print the CIT Reference Form and give it to your reference choice to be mailed back to camp.