We really couldn’t be the camp we’re striving to be without your support.
There are many ways to contribute financially to the camp, including memorials and legacy gifts, becoming a Friend of Red Willow, or contributing to one of our special appeals. We welcome you to contact us for any assistance with your gift giving ideas.
Or mail a check to our office with this printable mail-in Donation Form.
If you donate online you’ll get these benefits:
- Recurring Donations: Schedule donations to occur automatically monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. A reminder email will be sent before the transaction runs.
- Choose Your Cause: You can allocate your gift towards camperships, the general fund, or other campaigns. You can also give a gift “in memory” or “in honor” of a loved one.
- View Your Transactions: You’ll be able to print statements and see your giving history through your online donation account.
In order to donate online, click the button above. Select the campaign you’d like to give towards and enter the amount. Check the recurring gifts box at the bottom if you would like your gift to repeat. Click “Add Donations.” Create your online account. This will allow you to view your giving history and will make it easier to donate again. Schedule your recurring gifts (if applicable). Enter your payment method and then proceed to checkout.
Examples of costs to help guide your gifting decision:
- $15 = Two reams of white recycled copy paper
- $20 = Case of orange juice cups
- $30 = One day of camp for K-3rd graders
- $48 = Package of 36 AA batteries
- $60 = Case of peanut butter
- $125 = Arts and craft supplies for one week
- $250 = Counselor salary for a week
- $305 = Camp scholarship for a week
- $350 = Summer curriculum
- $800 = First aid supplies for summer
- $1,833 = Average electric bill for one month (heat & lights)
- $2,000 = One week summer food cost
- $2,500 = Full salary for summer counselor (need 13)
- $3,000 = Full salary for one Leadership Team member (need 4)
- $4,000 = Pool maintenance & chemicals for one summer
- $7,000 = Refurbishing one cabin
- $10,000 = Yearly cost for newsletter & brochures
- $50,000 = Pool bathhouse
Remember that you can designate your annual Thrivent Choice dollars to the camp. Visit Thrivent Financial or call 1-800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice”.
Memorials and Honorariums
Memorial and Honorarium envelopes are available through your church or call the camp for a supply. You can also designate your memorial or honorarium with our printable mail-in Donation Form.
We have an Endowment Fund flyer available to read a bit about it. Gifts by business entities and individuals to our Endowment Fund qualify for a 40% ND income tax credit. To qualify, an individual must donate $5,000 or more per year to our fund. Should they itemize deductions, those qualifying may receive a “tax reduction subsidy” of 55-60%.
If you decide to take advantage of this opportunity, please call Rick at 701-676-2681 for details, as you work with your professional advisors in your tax planning.
Red Willow Ministries relies on legacy gifts through bequests, beneficiary designations, life insurance gifts. By remembering Red Willow in this way, you help to establish a future financial stability to serve the many generations to come.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Church Endowment Fund Distributions
- Charitable Gift annuity
Automatically donate to Red Willow when you use GoodSearch
Here’s a very easy way you can help the camp. Instead of using Google or another search engine, use GoodSearch.com and they donate a penny with each search.