Youth Camp Registration Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does a Week of Camp Actually Cost?
What should I do if my church is providing a scholarship?
If your church will be paying for some or all of your child’s camp fee, be sure to fill in the home congregation blank on the registration form. Some churches contact us for names of registered campers from their congregation, so having that information completed will help that process. If your church gives camp scholarships, suggest they ask us for a sponsorship code. You will be able to use that code to automatically apply church scholarships to your online registration account. Also, be sure to contact your church to let them know you’ve registered your child for camp at Red Willow and that payment should be made before the camp session begins.
If possible, please have your church mail a check before your child’s camp begins or bring the check with you to registration.
How do I register?
- You can register online. Just visit the online registration site. We recommend all families use the online registration because it will save their forms, which saves them time when they register next.
- You can register through paper forms. Call (701-676-2681) or email (email@example.com) and we will send you paper forms which you can mail back to the camp with your deposit.
Do I register my child for the grade they've just completed or for the grade they're entering?
Can I use a credit card?
How early/late can I register?
Can my child and his or her friends be in the same cabin?
What does my child need to bring to camp?
- Payment for the final balance that is due at camp (Please make checks payable to Red Willow Ministries)
- Health Form completed, signed and dated by parent/guardian including immunizations and health insurance information (can be completed online instead of bringing along)
Other Things to Bring:
- Bible, pen/pencil
- Towel and a modest swimsuit
- Mosquito spray/sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes & an extra pair of shoes
- Clothing appropriate for warm or cold weather
- Sleeping bag, pillow (for all except Seekers campers)
- Toiletries (for all except Seekers campers)
- Pajamas (for all except Seekers campers)
- Medications (if needed)
- Canteen money/camera (optional)
NOTE: Please label all of your belongings clearly! RWBC is not responsible for anything being lost, stolen or damaged during your stay.
If your child forgets an item at camp, we are happy to return it to you. We ask that a $5.00 shipping fee be paid to the camp before we can return the item to you. Our post office does not allow us to send things “Postage Due.”