We’re glad you’re considering registering for Bible camp! We want your camp experience to be as stress free as possible.
You probably have lots of questions regarding camp and registration, especially first time campers and parents. Please see our frequently asked questions in addition to the information posted below to help clear up what you might be wondering about.
If you still have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (701)-676-2681) or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help!
How to Register Online
- Read the Important Informaiton section below.
- Click the button above or start here.
- Select the name of the session you would like to register for and then click “register for this session.”
- Next create an account or login with your existing account.
- Then check off who will be attending the camp, or add additional people if they are not already listed.
If you register online you’ll get these benefits:
- Saved forms: When you register your camper again you won’t need to fill out the registration forms or health forms again. They will be filled in from last time, and you will only need to update the information and confirm that it is complete.
- Add-ons: You’ll now be able to apply for a scholarship, pre-order theme t-shirts or camp photos, and pay for canteen money all through the same process.
- Pay online: You’ll be able to have qualifying discounts applied automatically, see your balance in your account, and make payments online through credit card.
- Sponsorship Codes: If your church gives camp scholarships, suggest they ask us for a sponsorship code. You will be able to use that code to automatically apply church scholarships to your account.
- Your registration is not complete until we have the Summer Camp Registration Form AND non-refundable deposit. This can be completed online.
- Please register at least 2 weeks before each camp. Our Food Service Manager needs time to order enough food and our Program Director needs time to make staffing and cabin assignments. If it is within 2 weeks of the program please call to check for availability.
Your registration will be confirmed by email, which will note which forms need to be completed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office.
Refunds will be made (less the non-refundable deposit) if the camp is notified of the cancellation before the program starts.
We’ll need a deposit to hold your spot, which you can pay online or through mailing a check. Your non-refundable deposit is due with your registration for each camp and camper. The remaining balance is due at the beginning of the camp.
All discounts will be applied by the camp office.
- Early registration: Register before April 1, 2016 and receive a FREE theme t-shirt, camp memory photo, AND $10 off. Or register by May 1, 2016 and receive $10 off! We MUST have your registration and non-refundable deposit by this date for this promotion to apply. Excludes Seekers and Summer-Fun Family Camp.
- Family discount: First child pays in full; each additional child receives a 10% discount off the equal or lesser priced camp. Based on the calendar year. Excludes Seekers, Taste of Camp, and Summer-Fun Family Camp.
- Frequent camper discount: First camp is paid in full; for each additional camp receive a 10% discount off the equal or lesser priced camp. This discount now applies to Impact Retreats! The frequent camper discount is based on the calendar year. Excludes Seekers, Taste of Camp, and Summer-Fun Family Camp.
- Spring Giveaways: You could win a Red Willow sweater, hat, water bottle, or other awesome prizes! Enter by the last day of the month in January, February, or March and you’ll be eligible to win that month’s item AND be entered in the drawings for the upcoming months. That means that if you enter by January 31st you’ll also be automatically entered in the February and March drawings. Register online to be entered automatically, or enter by mailing us your name, address, and phone number. No purchase necessary, must be 18 or older to enter.
Camp Scholarship Information
It is our goal to make it possible for EVERY camper to be able to attend camp. If you are in need of a camp scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application either during or after registration in the online registration Document Center. Contact the office if you need a paper copy.
Many churches and WELCA groups offer assistance as well. Please check with your home congregation before applying for a RWBC scholarship.
Everything you need, including health forms and registration forms, can be found through our online registration portal. Saved forms: After you have created an account, forms you use will be saved and will only need to update the information each year.
Contact the office if you need a paper copy of any of these forms.
Day Camps and Non-Summer Camps
At this time, we do not offer online registration for our day camps. Registration instructions and forms for these camps will be listed in their event page details.
Other Health Forms
If your child has diabetes, asthma, or an anaphylactic response to an allergy, or if you don’t immunize your child, please complete the appropriate form in the online registration Document Center. Contact the office if you need a paper copy.
About Your Camp
Download the following handbooks on the camp you will be attending for more information about registration and departure times, packing instructions, and other “odds ‘n’ ends” you need to know about camp.